Whether you are seeking relief from a headache, sore back, or other minor pain, there are several over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers available at Lil’ Drug Store Products.
- Tylenol (acetaminophen) and Lil’ Drug Store equivalent are often used to treat headaches or fever.
- Advil and Motrin (ibuprofen) and Lil’ Drug Store equivalents are good for treating headaches, menstrual cramps, and muscle pain.
- Aleve (naproxen sodium) and Lil’ Drug Store equivalent are frequently used to treat headaches, menstrual cramps, and backaches.
- Bayer (aspirin) is an all-purpose pain reliever that may also lower the risk of strokes and heart attacks in certain people.
- Excedrin (acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine) and Lil’ Drug Store equivalent is typically used to treat headaches with a combination of acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine.
- Midol Complete (acetaminophen, caffeine, pyrilamine maleate) is a maximum strength pain reliever used to provide multi-symptom relief of menstrual cramps.
Each type of pain reliever affects the body in their own way and they have different side effects. Always take OTC pain relievers according to the directions on the label.
Showing 19 Products